Search This Blog

Sunday 9 August 2015

I Moustache You Some Questions!


The Beautiful Mikayla over at Mikayla's Bookshelf felt she moustache me some questions by tagging me to do this tag! (see what I did there??) I'm seen lots of people do this tag and it looks like a lot of pun! :P
Let's go! 

Four Jobs I Would Love To Have:

Preschool teacher – I'm studying childcare in college right now and I'd love to be able to work with children.
Bookshop Owner - I'd love to open a bookshop and be sorrounded by books all day long. I'd also have a café so people can sit and read for as long as they like!
Book review blogger - If I could get paid to read and write book reviews all day long I'd be in booknerds' heaven! :P
Video Game Tester - I watched the finale of Hannah Montana Forever last night (#noshame) and Jackson got his dream job of testing out different video games all day. I love my Nintendo DS so would love to test games for that!

Four Movies I’ve watched More Than Once:

Every Disney Movie Ever - I love every Disney movie ever made (including Pixar and Dreamworks) and have seen every Disney movie multiple times, and always watch one when I feel sad.
Maid In Manhattan - my favourite romcom, it's so cute and makes me so happy. Love.
10 Things I Hate About You - Heath Ledger is awesome in this movie, and like Maid In Manhattan, this movie makes me all feely and happy inside. Plus that poem at the end always gets me!
Spirited Away - Hands down, best anime movie ever. My brother introduced me to Studio Ghibli with this movie and I've been a dedicated fan since. Pick it up if you haven't seen it yet! 

Four Books I Would Recommend:

Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout - pick this up if you love hot aliens, amazing chemistry between couples, a great story, and wonderful characters. It won't let you down.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - if you feel like a cute contemporary read with a straight-forward story with an adorable romance, pick this up. It'll make you believe in love again.
Broken Stars by Amy Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - if you feel like a sci-fi, futuristic reboot of Titanic, pick this up. It's a survival story with a great twist.
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - a prequel to City of Bones set in 1878, this trilogy is 10x better than the Mortal Instruments series. It has great characters, the best love triangle ever written, and a gripping story.

Four Places I Have Visited:

New York – The City That Never Sleeps is just as amazing as you expect it to be. I went to Broadway, Empire State Building and was basically a total tourist haha. An epic experience I'll never forget. Definitely going back!
Spain – A great country to visit when all you want to do all day is sit in the sun and read! Great beaches and friendly people.
France– A beautiful country with amazing scenery and great crepes! It's very classy and impossible not to fall in love with.
London – I'm cheating here a little as I haven't gone to London YET but I'll be going in four weeks! It's another place to check off my Bucket List and I can't wait to go :) English bookshops, look out!

Four Things I Don’t Eat:

Peanuts – Because gross.
Stew– Even if it's supposed to be healthy, I just can't stand it.
Scones– Give me croissants over scones any day!
Lemons – The only thing I actually like with lemon in it is lemonade. Keep anything else away from me!

Four of My Favourite Foods:

Chocolate – Who doesn't like chocolate? It's the perfect dish with tea!
Chicken– Anything with chicken is always a win with me. Especially if it's breaded!
Pizza – Hawaiian all the way!
Strawberries – Best fruit ever. Give it to me with cream and then leave me be.

Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year:

Moving out of home for the first time! - In Ireland you don't get a dorm when you go to college, you have to be able to afford a house or apartment too, and I haven't been able to until now. Should I call myself an adult now?
College - I'm going to a new college this year so I'm really looking forward to that. I was in a small course for two years but now we're going to an actually college with lectures and societies and the like! Excited and scared at the same time.
Visiting London - Yay, England! Can't wait to soak up all that British culture.
Christmas - my favourite time of year! (More books as presents, haha)

I've seen this tag basically everywhere so I'm probably the last one to do it, haha! If you haven't yet, go ahead and do it! I dare you ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love 10 things I hate about you and spirited away! Good choices. I enjoyed your answers. I did the tag too and linked you. http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-mustache-you-some-questions-tag.htmlou. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Checking it out now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x