Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog nominated me for this tag, and it looks really fun so I can't wait! Let's go :)
The Most Romantic
Adrian from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Before he and Sydney became my ultimate OTP in the Bloodlines series, Adrian had already showed us how romantic he was when he attempted to swoon Rose in Vampire Academy. Just check out this impromptu poem he wrote her!
But besides that, he was wonderful to Sydney too, always coming up with these romantic escape plans so they could be together. I'd say that makes him the most romantic!
Dark and Moody Bad Boy with a Good Side
I think Daemon Black from Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout fits this, don't you? He starts off as such a jerk to Katy but it's not hard to realise that he'd do whatever it took to make her happy and keep her safe.
Roth from White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout fits this description. Hot, protective demon?? That's pretty paranormal!
One Who You Want To Tame
Kaidan Rowe from the Sweet Trilogy. Enough said!
Boy You Friend-Zoned
I think Zayne from White Hot Kiss again fits this description. When it was a choice between him and Roth, I had to choose the sexy demon! Sorry, Zayne, love you like a brother!
I'm going with Will from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Oh Will...
One You Want to Elope With
Jase from Be With Me by Jennifer L Armentrout is my favourite love interest in that series (so far. I haven't read Forever With Me yet!) so I'd pick him.
One You'd Venture Anywhere With
Jace from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare would be a great companion to venture with as he's such a great Shadowhunter!
One You'd Want To Be Stuck With On a Desert Island
Dimitri from Vampire Academy is so wise and sage and resilient, he'd be the best person to help stay alive (and sane) on a desert island!
Chaol from Throne of Glass!
I was tagged by Erika at Books, Stars, Writing and Everything in Between and Aeriko at The Reading Armchair to do this tag! Let's go :)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Explain the rules of the award
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Display the banner/logo on your blog
Seven Random Acts:
- I love tea and my favourite way to read books is in a comfy chair and a hot cup of tea in my Cookie Monster mug.
- I'm currently in college studying Montessori, which is a method of education, and while it's keeping me quite busy (so less time for blogging!) I'm really enjoying it.
- I moved out for the first time this year, and love the independence but it's quite scary to think I'm practically an adult now.
- I love cartoons and anime. Gravity Falls and Adventure Time are two of my favourite cartoons and I love Sword Art Online.
- Winter is my favourite season as it's the perfect excuse to stay inside all day and read!
- I always sleep with a Simba lion teddy I got in a Disney Store years ago. I find it hard to sleep without him.
- Even though I get most of my books on my Kindle, I could still spend hours in a book shop just browsing and taking notes of books I'd like to look up when I get home!
I was nominated by Carrie at The Book Goddess for this award. Thanks so much! Let's go :)
- Thank your nominator
- Display the logo
- Talk about your purpose in blogging
- Nominate others
My purpose for blogging is actually pretty simple. I love reading. Entering different worlds, meeting an array of different characters, feeling unexplainable emotions over what happens to them. I also love talking about how much I loved or didn't love a book by writing reviews about them. So I thought one day, why not make a blog where I can share my views with people who feel the exact same way I do? And so Less Reality More Books was born. Nobody in real life appreciates books as much as I do, so it's amazing to me to be able to talk to so many amazing bloggers out there who understand my love for certain characters and getting upset when things don't go my way. Even though I'm quite busy now that college has started again, I want to express my thanks and love to everyone out there reading this, who take the time to visit my blog and read my reviews and post comments on them. Who nominate me for tags such as this one. None of this would've been possible without you, so thanks. I love you all.
Bloggers I Nominate: