Search This Blog

Sunday 8 May 2016

One Year Blogging Anniversary!


Can you believe it? It's officially been ONE YEAR since I started blogging! One year ago today I posted my very first review, The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead, and Less Reality More Books truly became a reality! 

I think this is something to be truly proud of, even if I am technically a newbie in the whole blogging world, haha. I honestly didn't know if this blog would even be a success when I first started; I really just wanted another outlet to post my reviews and let my inner booknerd roam free. 

But seeing how many people I've met, and new authors I've spoken to, and all the ARC's I've been given in this one year alone... I think it's safe to say this was one of the best decisions I've made, and I'm not going to quit any time soon!

I just really want to say thanks to everyone who's seen my blog, commented on my posts, and following me. Without any of you, I'm not sure I would be as committed to keeping this blog updated as I am! It's all because of YOU. So thank you all so much, and I love you all to bits. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring, and how many more people I'll meet.

8 comments:

  1. Happy blogging anniversary! The first year is such a big milestone. Cheers to another fantastic year of books and amazing reads! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so proud!! :D Haha thanks a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy One Year Anniversary!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year anniversary! That's so fantastic! I'm really glad you decided to join the blogging world! Hope tear two is even better!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad too, Carrie! I have a feeling Year Two will be epic :)

      Delete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x