Hey everyone! I'd like to thank Erika from Books and Stars for nominating me! Thanks a million girl :)
Since I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child recently, it makes sense to share my Hogwarts story with you all. While not obsessed with the series, I do really enjoy it and love reading Tumblr posts of canons about the four mauraders, and their interpretations of the series.
1. Am I a pureblood, half-blood, or muggle born?
I think I'd be a muggle born, and probably be completely overwhelmed by Hogwarts and magic in general!
2. Which wand chose me?
I just did the Pottermore quiz, and I got Acacia wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 ¾" and brittle flexibility.
3. Did I take an owl, cat, rat or toad with me?
I had a snowy owl, as I'm not much of a cat person and I wouldn't fancy a frog or a toad.
4. Where did the Sorting Hat put me?
I'm a super proud Hufflepuff! It's the most underrated House, but totally the best. Cedic Diggory was in this House, and so is the main character of the new Fantastic Beasts film! I redid the Quiz recently and it put me in Ravenclaw, but I've grown attached to my House and don't want to move.
5. What house did I want to be in?
Probably Gryffindor as that's the "best" House considering the Trio were put in there, but I'm over it now.
6. What lessons are my favourite and least favourite?
I think Transfiguation would be my favourite and Divination would be my least favourite.
7. The form my patronus takes is...
According to Buzzfeed, I'm a swan, and after reading the description, it suits me perfectly. I'm the same as Cho Chang, apparently!
8. What does a boggart look like for me?
Like Ron, spiders are a huge NOPE for me. Keep them all away from me!
9. Do I partake in any magical hobbies or school sports?
I'd love to try Quiddich, even though I'm completely non-sporty in real life.
10. Where would I find myself hanging in my free time?
Probably either the Library or the Hufflepuff common room.
11. What would I most likely get detention for?
Daydreaming in class, my mind wanders terribly.
12. What career do I want after leaving Hogwarts?
Ooh could I be a dragon keeper? Something like Charlie Weasley does? That'd be amazing. I'd be like their mother, like Dany Targareyen!
And that's it! Thanks for sticking around and reading to the end of the tag. I'm going to tag:
Jennilyn at Ruroujennireads
Eli @ The Silver Words
Kaitlyn @ A Mismatched Reader