Search This Blog

Saturday, 9 May 2015

9671126

Book: Enticed, by Jessica Shirvington
Series: Violet Eden Chapters #2
Publisher: Hachette Australia
Release Date: March 29th 2011

Rating: 2 stars


I'll be blunt. I don't understand how these books have so many "OMG this book is amazing" reviews because I find them really annoying. I hate Violet's narrating, Lincoln's pissing me off as he kept ignoring her but then can't stop ripping her clothes off. Hello - mixed signals!! It was just irritating overall and I found myself rolling my eyes for most of the book. 

However... I did like the plot - it wasn't all about the love triangle this time, even though it was mentioned. I had so many questions that I needed answered - What the fuck was up with Phoenix? Were Vi and Lincoln soulmates? What the hell are Scriptures? So I was forced to continue reading this irritating book to get some answers. Which I guess it the point of a well written book - it keeps you guessing and on your toes. 

Okay, I'm done ranting. I wouldn't recommend this book series to anyone, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x