Search This Blog

Monday, 11 May 2015

15743701

Book: And Actually..., Denise Deegan
Series: Butterfly Novels #3
Publisher: Point
Release Date: September 3rd 2012

Rating: 5 stars


When it's the third book in a series, I knew this book was going to be good. This one is from Rachel's point of view. From the first two books, I got the impression that Rachel was the "good girl" of the group. Straight A's in everything, two parents that love each other, amazing boyfriend, and has a solution to every problem. But, just like with Sarah, this girl had a lot more going to her than what her friends first believed. 

When she was younger, Rachel experienced bullying, and it hurt her so much she was forced to change schools. When she's confronted by one of those bullies from her past, she doesn't know how to deal with it. Should she believe that people can change, or be wary of the new girl?

Deegan writes beautifully in this book. Just like in And By The Way... I truly believed that she had experienced bullying in real life because she writes it so realistically. I haven't ever faced bullying but I could definitely believe Rachel had.

While I didn't cry like I did at Sarah's story, I still couldn't put this book down and would recommend it to anyone who likes reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x